Learn Commerce Foundation Course at the Best B. Com College in Dehradun
All of us strive for gaining admission or jobs at the places owned by well known brands. This saga starts as soon as a child gets admission into school where the race is on to get the best known school in an area. The truth, however, is that this brand name is the one which will help the student create a positive impression wherever he or she goes. Therefore, someone looking to get into BCom should target admission into the best B. Com college in Dehradun.
About the B. Com course
- Com is short for Bachelor of Commerce, and it is a 3-year program across most colleges. Students who pass out from the Commerce stream in Standard XII apply for these courses. However, in terms of eligibility, both Arts and Commerce students can get admission into the best B. Com college in Dehradun. Common subjects taught during this course are as follows:
- Other managerial subjects
Why it is Important to Get into a Good College
The primary difference between colleges is in terms of the type of atmosphere there. Faculty and peer groups are always highly knowledgeable in the top colleges, while they possess average knowledge in the other colleges. Students would be benefited the most to get academic exposure from experienced faculty, who will be able to offer invaluable insights for their careers. It must also be said here that the campus or the area surrounding the institute also plays a part in choosing it.
Admission into BCom is on the basis of percentages obtained in Standard XII, which forms an important part of the eligibility criteria. Staying in Dehradun is invariably a wonderful experience for every student due to it being a gateway towards other hill stations such as Mussoorie and Dhanaulti in Uttarakhand.
- Com is primarily a foundation course for other disciplines to be taken up at a later date. For those who wish to get into specializations, here’s a list of options available after finishing B. Com:
- Banking and Insurance
- Financial Markets
- Human Resources
- Information Management
- Accounts and Finance
- Investment Management
Areas for Jobs
Although it is not necessary to start working immediately after a B. Com course, there is always scope to do the same. Some of the common areas where B. Com graduates can get placements include:
- Industrial Houses
- Policy Planning
- Business Consultancies
- Public Accounting Firms
- Merchant Banking
- Working Capital Management
- Educational Institutes
- Forex and Treasury Department
Check Dates Online
It is possible to check admission into top B. Com colleges and other details online nowadays using the Internet. There is no need to physically visit a particular campus to get finer details about the college. A student sitting in any part of the world can easily check important dates on the college’s website. However, it is certainly important to keep track of all the relevant dates. For this reason, students must remember to frequently visit college websites.