BFIT Dehradun runs MBA, a two year regular degree program approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University– State Govt. Technical University.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a post-graduate degree course whose area of expertise studying the various aspects of business set-up. Business Administration is the process of managing all the aspects of a business to enhance and/or improve the growth and stability of Business Enterprise. It is a 2 years course and has demand across the globe. The MBA degree at BFIT is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University.
A Master of Business Administration, commonly known as an MBA, that covers a wide range of business fields, such as marketing, accounting and management.
MBA core courses introduce students to business topics, such as accounting, operations management, finance, human resources and management information systems. Additional courses often include organizational management, macroeconomics, marketing management and computer information systems. Schools may also offer additional courses and electives based on students’ concentrations.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, government, private industry, and other areas.
The MBA is currently the most popular professional degree program in the world. MBA programs have evolved to keep up with the demands of the times.
As mentioned earlier MBAs have a promising future as their salary structure from the very inital stage of their career is far high than usual Masters Students. Studies reveal 70% MBA’s serve as managers and board directors in their respective organizations. With MBA, student’s scope of networking enhances. It starts from their immediate professors, lecturers and teachers moving on to potential employers, business associates, colleagues moving on to business partners and collaborators at the final stage. As a professional course, MBA leaves scope for a student to not only gain knowledge but also get familiar to the industry standards in terms of communication and moves.
MBA in Finance is one of the most sought after specializations in India and in the whole world. As an MBA in Finance allows students to be skilled in Mathematics, Financial Management, Economics, Complex Case Solving Ability and many more. No other specialization can give students so much of dynamism than Finance gives, thus every student who has a keen nature to solve complex problems from the heap of mixed and mingled wires of business challenges, is perfect fit for Finance specialization.
“Finance as a subject involves the management, control and review of the collection, investment and resources of money as a capital required for an industrial building, plant and working”.
MBA in International Business programs prepare students for a management, trade or general business career that can be conducted on a global scale. These programs typically offer internship opportunities through established companies which allow students to gain hands-on experience in international business. Standard prerequisites for this degree program include a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution or a similar degree from a foreign institution.
“The International Business focuses on the understanding of the behavior and planning of international operations”.
Doing a specialization in Marketing has its own set of advantages, other than, of course preparing you for the real job! Some of them are:
1. No particular bachelors degree is required; you could be a graduate from any stream : science, arts, commerce or any other.
2. Virtually every sector and industry requires marketers. So you have many different industries to choose from. Other MBA specializations don’t have that plethora of options to choose from. Other than the traditional sectors like FMCG, consumer durable, information technology, automobiles etc. that offer various level marketing jobs, industries like education, tourism, real-estate, financial services etc. are all out to attract outstanding marketers.
3. The career path for a marketing professional is unlike any other. Opportunities to grow are endless. Many CEOs around the world hold an MBA in marketing.
4. If you like traveling and meeting new people, an MBA is marketing is your best bet. Specialization in marketing management works as a launch pad for fresher. There are various companies looking for talent to market and sell their product and what better place than a B-school to look for them. Many reputed companies visit these schools to offer jobs to qualified and trained students.
“MBA in Marketing Management is the subject of sales & services, promotions, advertising and consumer behavior study”.
The HRM was started as the discipline of the education and in a profession in the year 1913 as the labor management in England. It is the age of industrialization in all around the world. Many industries are being established in many countries.
HRM is the backbone of any industry in order to the skilled and knowledgeable workforce. MBA in HRM allows the students to develop the general management skills in the first year and the learning about human resource practices in the second year.
“Human Resource Management” is a function that involves in the process of hiring of the workforce, providing development & training, maintaining workforce regulation, assessment of their performance, providing compensation & benefits, motivating, relation with labor, health, welfare and safety assessment”.
• The candidate should be passed the Bachelors examination from any recognized University or its equivalent examination and secured minimum 50% marks (45% is case of SC/ST candidates) .
• Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination BBA or equivalent and those whose results have not been as yet declared can also go ahead for the admission.
Career Growth in Finance
An MBA in Finance grad has ample of opportunities waiting around, all he needs to do is grab it. All of this because of the diverse skill set he possesses. There are thrilling careers in financial consultancies, financial institutions and banks. To be more specific, you can get into fields like merchant banking, investment and consumer banking, international finance, corporate finance and institutional finance. Once you build up your work experience then you can serve on government committees and add your inputs to the policy-making issues. You can also provide consultation services to government and corporate organizations.
Career Growth in Marketing
There is a good scope of MBA in Marketing. Marketing itself is a vast field. After doing MBA in marketing, candidate can become sales executive or manager in reputed Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies like HUL or Marico industries. One can also work in IT industry.
Job opportunities are also available in Retail, Tourism, Banking, Hospitality, Media, Advertising, Consultancy, Market Research, etc.
With MBA degree in Marketing, candidates an also work as lecturer in prestigious institution. There are top rated B-schools in India which provides excellent salary to faculties. If you are interested in higher studies, then you can do Ph.D programme in related field.
Career Growth in International Business
International Business is one such career progamme which offers ample scope for career in international & transnational corporations. With the huge growth of international business, the demand for individuals increased with an understanding of global markets & in-depth knowledge.
A student having the degree in international business can be a part of private and government sectors. This specialization provides the great opportunity to work in a global market and across the world.
The MBA in IB person can join the international market department of the companies, international placement offices, import and export departments of companies, global shipping companies, global tourism sector, international consultancy firms and international logistics & courier companies.
Career Growth in HR
The scope of the MBA in HR is very much demanding profession. As you know HR is the most important part of any organization/company. So, the need of HR in every field is increasing. In this profession, you can avail numbers of jobs with higher salary packages.
After this course you can apply for most reputed and respected job levels in various top most companies in India or in abroad. HR manager plays a crucial role in any company. So, in this profession you can make your career successful. The job opportunities in this field are increasing globally.
Jobs after MBA in Finance
MBA in Finance offers great growth prospects and opportunities to climb up the ladder abound in the area of finance. You can look out for exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies and financial institutions.
Jobs after MBA in Marketing
The students, who have done the MBA in marketing, have a lot of job opportunities in government and the private sector.
Jobs after MBA in International Business
There are lots of job opportunities not in India but also in abroad. You can also work in financial institutions, banking sector, securities firms, hospitality & travel and tourism industry
Jobs after MBA in HR
An MBA in HR graduate can work in the industries, corporate, colleges & schools and MNC’s. There are a sufficient number of job in India, and off-course there is a great opportunity to work in abroad.
1. To get the admission in MBA with any specialization, it is necessary to appear and score in GMAT/CMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test/ Combined Management Admission Test) /UK PGEE exam.
2. You can do the MBA after the completion of UG degree in Engineering, medical, science, art and humanities on the basis of merit of graduation marks and personal interview.
3. You can fill the online registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 5000/- online as the registration fee. If interested and eligible, Apply Online here
4. Alternatively, for the Seat registration you can deposit money by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
5. Selected students will be intimated over email/phone.
6. On the date of scheduled joining time the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc. shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
* 8 passport size photographs
* TC & Migration Certificate. * Character certificate from the last school attended
* Marks sheet of Graduation & pass certificate.
* 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate.
* 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate.
* Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
* Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 25th July 2018.
2. The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under-
Graduation – 50%
Personal Interview – 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted, an offer/short listing letter will be sent to them. On Receipt of the above letter, students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course fee.
The fee can be deposited online through our website or by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
|BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE- ICIC0002438
|BANK NAME- SBI BANK
BRANCH- IMA, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –SBIN0000739
|BANK NAME- IDBI BANK
BRANCH- GMS ROAD, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –IBKL0001764
3. Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fee for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission. Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee or as deemed fit by the selection committee will be granted only on an undertaking that in case the fee is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate. In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.
SPECIALIZATION ELECTIVES OFFERED (Three Major and One Minor)
|Details||Ist Year||IInd Year|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3000/-||NA|
|Campus Fee||Rs. 7,500/-||NA|
|Other Charges (Uniform, Lab practical, Seminar etc.)||Rs. 11,500/-||NA|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 97,500/-||Rs. 97,500/-|
|Library||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Other Charges (ID card/Marathon/SMS etc.)||Rs. 940/-||NA|
|Medical Consultation Charges||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Placements||Rs. 7,500/-||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Dissertation/Internship/Training Charges (wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)|
|University Exam Fee||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms|
Awarded Best Multi-Disciplinary College in India.
Awarded Best Emplacement College in India.
Awarded Best Technical & Professional College in Uttarakhand (North India).
Awarded Best Academic Leadership Award in IT And Management Education.
Awarded Best B-school & Mass Comm. College in North India.
Awarded Best Leading Management And Technical Institution.
Change can be the foundation of competitive advantage and reacting to changing industrial scenarios, BFIT Group of Institutions addresses the need for change in higher education with a promising attitude.
“If one is confident, positive and hardworking then nothing can stop you from achieving your goals and be successful in life,this is what I learnt from my college and this is now philosophy of my life.I got placed in mechanical engineering and for that i would like to thank my college for the support to increase my potential and for shaping my career.”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Give up on your frustration but never on your hopes. Give up thinking about your setbacks but never on your goals. Give up worrying about your past but never on your future.
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”
It is a great University and I wish the best of future to the University and its teachers, and would definitely like to be associated with it for the rest of my life
BFIT has given me the image of what I am today, the learning experience and the interaction with the teachers throughout my degree has been marvelous.
I found guidance, friendship , discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is my Director sir.
I love BFIT The people. We meet so many interesting people, from the faces we see at parties, to the international students we have group projects with, to the greatest people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.
I love BFIT College cultivates great friendships that last lifetimes because living with your best friends for forever creates an unbreakable bond.
See The BFIT in Your City
ARRAY PORA,OPPOSITE JEE ENN SON BAKERY,SRINAGAR-KASHMIR (J & K)
16AC/B, OPPOSITE WOMEN DEGREE COLLEGE,BEHIND SPICE FOOD COURT,GANDHI NAGAR-JAMMU(JAMMU & KASHMIR)
NEAR DR.AJAY PANDEY CLINIC,NAWABI ROAD,HALDWANI(UTTARAKHAND) PIN-263139
A-2,ABHISHEK APARTMENT,NEW BOAG ROAD,T NAGAR,CHENNAI(TAMIL NADU) PIN-600017
FLAT NO.2,GROUND FLOOR,RUKMANI APARTMENT,6 CHANDRALOK,NEAR HYDEL COLONY,ALIGANJ-LUCKNOW(U.P)
CHRISTIAN BASTI, AMRAVATI PATH,ARUNODOI ENCLAVE,FLAT NO. B-403,4TH FLOOR,GUWAHATI(ASSM) PIN-781019
2ND FLOOR,PANDOOI PLACE,BORING ROAD PATNA-1(BIHAR) PIN-800001
183 BLOCK A,LAKE TOWN,SILVER RESIDENCY,FLAT NO.1 B, KOLKATA(WEST BENGAL) PIN-700089
SHOP NO.22,BDS SHOPPING ARCADE,UPPER KHATLA AIZWAL(MIZORAM) PIN-796001
LOWER LACHUMIER,TEMPLE ROAD, NEAR SHILONG PRESS CLUB, SHILONG,(MEGHALAYA) PIN-793001
Near Laxmi Narayan Bari Road Opposite Laxmi Narayan Temple Banamalipur,Agartala,Tripura West Pin- 799001 CALL : +91-9719460505, 9720102040 ,8100333081 / 82.
3RD FLOOR, SHOP NO.9,ROSHPA TOWER,MAIN ROAD,RANCHI(JHARKHAND) PIN-834001
MIDDLE ROAD, OPPOSITE LANE NO.5,JOYNAGAR,AGARTALA(TRIPURA) PIN-799001
LAMABAM LEIKAI NAGAMAPAL RIMS ROAD CORNER,IMPHAL WEST,(MANIPUR) PIN NO-795004
FLAT NO.201,2ND FLOOR, KONARK TOWER, ABOVE KONARK DIAGNOSTIC CENTER,DILSUKHNAGAR,HYDERABAD(TELANGANA) PIN-500036
HOUSE NO-44/1124-B,NEW 70/1112-A,Sy-38/1,POTTAKUZHY LANE KALOOR,KOCHI(KERALA) PIN-682017