Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering branch deals with analog transmission, digital transmission, reception of video, voice and data, basic electronics, solid state devices, microprocessors, digital and analog communication, analog integrated circuits, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennae and wave progression.
The duration of the course is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course at BFIT is affiliated to Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
One of the broad engineering fields, Electronics and telecommunication involves the transmission of information across channels like coax cable or optical fiber. It also deals in designing equipment such as routers, switches, fiber optics and electronic switching system. In a nutshell, this branch of engineering deals with electronic devices and software interfaces.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a field that involves complex electronic apparatus, circuits and equipment that helps in executing speedy and efficient telecommunication system. These engineers design, fabricate, maintain, supervise and manufacture electronic equipment used in entertainment industry, computer industry, communication and defense. Ever increasing pace of development in electronics, audio and video communication system and the automation in industry have made an electronic engineer a catalyst for the change of the modern society. Electronics gadgets and communication system of present age have tremendously improved the quality of life. With the tempo of events throughout the world, it has become essential to have more efficient communication network with the latest electronic devices and circuits.
It also deals with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits, microwaves, and fiber among others. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering. Studying electronics and telecommunication engineering is the dream of every second aspirant due to a number of reasons – growth, job opportunities, salary range and continuous industry growth.
• 10th must be completed by you with at least 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
• You must not have any backlog left in 10th.
• Your age must not be more than 23 years.
• ITI course must be pursued by you from a recognized ITI Institute.
• You must have passed your course with at least 33% marks.
• Your age must not be more than 23 years.
• 12th must be completed by you in any Vocational category courses from a recognized Vocational Institute.
• You must have completed your Vocational course with at least 33% marks.
• 12th must be completed by you with PCM (Physics,Chemistry,Maths) from a recognized Education Board.
• 12th must be completed by at least 40% marks.
NOTE: On the basis of 10th you will get admission in 1st year of Diploma course, whereas on the basis of ITI or 12th with Vocational, PCM you will directly get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course.
Scope of electronics and telecommunication engineering is huge because modern technology uses electronics, chips, transistors, fiber optics etc and you know that an ETC engineer deals with all of these. Scope of ETC engineering is vast that it is applied in every field. The development of the world that includes every area such as telecommunication, satellite, microelectronics, technology etc are all based on electronics engineering.
In automobile- The speed dial, air bag systems etc are all based on electronics.
*In modern equipments- For the production, maintenance and repair of computers, laptops, tabs, mobiles etc.
*In communication- Radio, telephones etc.
*In government and private companies- Installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems.
*Defense- For design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication
*Space and other research organizations- For design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
*Electronic industries- Design and fabrication of devices, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc.
*Process industries- For instrumentation and control of electronic devices.
*IT companies- Well preferred as IT professionals.
*Manufacturing- PCB, IC etc.
A lot of ETC students end up in software companies. During one’s course try to understand the concepts and go in depth that will help you get into a core company. In India many companies hire EC and ETC engineers.
A few companies who requires EC engineers:
4. SONY ERICSON
8. RAILWAY DEPARTMENTS etc
An electronic engineer can find job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication industry, IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Mobile communication, Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and Other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.
Electrical technicians and technologists can specialize in technical sales, product representation, systems management, the design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems and equipment. They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing sectors.
* 8 passport size photographs.
* TC & Migration Certificate. *Character certificate from the last school attended.
* 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 3 sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
* Copies of extracurricular/sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 25th July 2018.
2. The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under-
Class 12th – 50%
Personal Interview – 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted, an offer/short listing letter will be sent to them. On Receipt of the above letter, students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course fee.
The fee can be deposited online through our website or by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
|BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE -ICIC0002438
|BANK NAME- SBI BANK
BRANCH- IMA, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –SBIN0000739
|BANK NAME- IDBI BANK
BRANCH- GMS ROAD, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –IBKL0001764
* 1.1: English and Communication Skills – I
* 1.2: Applied Mathematics – I
* 1.3: Applied Physics – I
* 1.4: Applied Chemistry – I
* 1.5: Basics of Information Technology
* 1.6: Engineering Drawing – I
* 1.7: General Workshop Practice – I
* 2.1: English and Communication Skills – II
* 2.2: Applied Mathematics – II
* 2.3: Applied Physics – II
* 2.4: Applied Chemistry – II
* 2.5: Environmental Science
* 2.6: Engineering Drawing – II
* 2.7: General Workshop Practice – II
* 3.1: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND MACHINES
* 3.2: ANALOG ELECTRONICS
* 3.3: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
* 3.4: COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
* 3.5: ELECTRONIC WORKSHOP CUM MINOR PROJECT
* 3.6: COMPUTER PROGRAMMING USING C
* 4.1: ELECTRONICS CIRCUITS
* 4.2: MICROPROCESSOR AND ITS APPLICATIONS
* 4.3: ELECTRONICS MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
* 4.4: NETWORK FILTERS AND TRANSMISSION LINES
* 4.5: SIGNAL SENSING AND CONDITIONING
* 4.6: ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
* 4.7: INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
* 5.1: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS AND TROUBLESHOOTING
* 5.2: MICROWAVE COMMUNICATION
* 5.3: ADVANCED MICROPROCESSORS
* 5.4: ELECTRONICS IN INDUSTRY
* 5.5: DIGITAL SWITCHING AND CIRCUITS
* 5.6: PROCESS CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
* 6.1: OPTICAL FIBRE COMMUNICATION
* 6.2: MOBILE COMMUNICATION
* 6.3: MICRO CONTROLLERS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM
* 6.4: COMPUTER NETWORKS
* 6.5: PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS
* 6.6: EMPLOYABLE SKILLS
* 6.7: MAJOR PROJECT WORK
|Details||Ist Year||IInd Year||IIIrd Year|
|Form Fee||Rs. 500/-||NA||NA|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3,000/-||NA||NA|
|Campus Fee||Rs. 7,500/-||NA||NA|
|Other Charges (Uniform, Lab practical, Seminar etc.)||Rs. 11,500/-||NA||NA|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Library||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Other Charges (ID card/Marathon/SMS etc.)||Rs. 940/-||NA||NA|
|Medical Consultation Charges||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Dissertation/Internship/Training Charges (wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)|
|University Exam Fee||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms|
Awarded Best Multi-Disciplinary College in India.
Awarded Best Emplacement College in India.
Awarded Best Technical & Professional College in Uttarakhand (North India).
Awarded Best Academic Leadership Award in IT And Management Education.
Awarded Best B-school & Mass Comm. College in North India.
Awarded Best Leading Management And Technical Institution.
Change can be the foundation of competitive advantage and reacting to changing industrial scenarios, BFIT Group of Institutions addresses the need for change in higher education with a promising attitude.
I love BFIT College cultivates great friendships that last lifetimes because living with your best friends for forever creates an unbreakable bond.
I love BFIT The people. We meet so many interesting people, from the faces we see at parties, to the international students we have group projects with, to the greatest people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.
I found guidance, friendship , discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is my Director sir.
BFIT has given me the image of what I am today, the learning experience and the interaction with the teachers throughout my degree has been marvelous.
It is a great University and I wish the best of future to the University and its teachers, and would definitely like to be associated with it for the rest of my life
See The BFIT in Your City
Paraypora Opposite Jeeenn Son Bakery Srinagar 190005 CALL: +91-9719460515 / 9906367689.
16AC/B Opposite Women Degree College Behind SPICE Food Court Gandhi Nagar Jammu, CALL: +91-9719460515 / 7300777725
Near Ajay Pandey Clinic Nawabi road Haldwani CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060 / 7060407044.
Flat no. 504 Royal view Heritage Apartment Birbalsahani Marg Near Hanuman Setumandir Lucknow University New Hyderabad Lucknow -226007 CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060 / 8755122227 .
2nd Floor Nilgirimenssion Bhangaghar Near Big Bazar Guwahati. CALL: 9719460505, 9720102040, 8100333081 / 82.
2nd Floor Pandooi Place Boring Road Patna-1 CALL: +91-9720102060
BJ- 311 Salt Lake Sector 2 Kolkata 91 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102040, 8100333081 / 82.
Lower Lachumier Temple Road near Shillong Press Club Shillong -793001 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102040 / 9720102085 / 8100333081 / 82
Shop Number 22,BDS Shopping Acrade Upper Khatla, Aizawl CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102060, 8100333081 / 82
Roshpa Tower. Main road Ranchi CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060.
Near Laxmi Narayan Bari Road Opposite Laxmi Narayan Temple Banamalipur,Agartala,Tripura West Pin- 799001 CALL : +91-9719460505, 9720102040 ,8100333081 / 82.
Bfit Office Lamabamleikai Nagamapal Rims Road Corner Imphal West 795004 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102060, 8100333081 / 82.
Flat No 202 2nd Floor Konark Tower Near Konark Diagnostic Center, Dilsuknagar, Hyderabad, Telangana Hyderabad 500036
Apartment No. TR/69/1836 3rd Floor Of TI Heritage Apartment Complex At SRM Road, Ernakulum Kerela,India CALL: +91-9719460515 / 9720100808 / 7300777727 / 9032142790.