Computer science and engineering students will learn about basic engineering techniques, as other engineering students, during first year course. These techniques include Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and Engineering drawing.The duration of the course is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. This course at BFIT is affiliated to Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
From second year they are exposed to core computer science subjects like programming, data structures, Digital logic, Theoretical computer science, Algorithms, Computer networks, Operating systems, Web technologies, Databases and Computer Architecture are few to mention.
Computer science and engineering is the study of theoretical foundations of information and computation and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. It is frequently described as the systematic study of algorithmic processes that create, describe, and transform information.
Computer science is one of the fastest growing branches of studies which are being carried out all over India. It is one of the most developing and in demand trades of engineering.
This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing this is extensively applied to almost every walk of life, it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students. At the same time more demand and application kept it research funding alive attracting many students to opt for higher studies.
If you enjoy problem solving and excel at using a computer, a career in computer and information sciences may be right for you.
* Computing is part of everything we do!
* Expertise in computing enables you to solve complex and challenging problems.
* Computing enables you to make a positive difference in the world.
* Computing offers many types of lucrative careers.
* Computing jobs are here to stay, regardless of where you are located.
* Expertise in computing helps you even if your primary career choice is something else.
* Computing offers great opportunities for true creativity and innovativeness.
* Computing has space for both collaborative work and individual effort.
* Computing is an essential part of well-rounded academic preparation.
* Future opportunities in computing are without boundaries.
* 10th must be completed by you with at least 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
* You must not have any backlog left in 10th.
* Your age must not be more than 23 years.
* ITI course must be pursued by you from a recognized ITI Institute.
* You must have passed your course with at least 33% marks.
* Your age must not be more than 23 years.
* 12th must be completed by you in any Vocational category courses from a recognized Vocational Institute.
* You must have completed your Vocational course with at least 33% marks.
* 12th must be completed by you with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) from a recognized Education Board.
* 12th must be completed by at least 40% marks.
NOTE: On the basis of 10th you will get admission in 1st year of Diploma course, whereas on the basis of ITI or 12th with Vocational, PCM you will directly get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course.
Generally, candidates join lateral B.Tech course after completing diploma in any engineering field to get direct entry into the second year. Degree course will open more career opportunities for you.
An education in computer can prepare individuals for a wide variety of careers working with technical and software applications. Those who are interested in working out problems, maintaining systems and developing systems may find computer and information sciences worth looking into.
Career opportunities can include work in fields like software design, graphics animation, system testing, programming, applications software engineering, robotics and artificial intelligence.
CSE is a much wider branch and covers a lot of topics. Hence finds much more scope.
Diploma holders in Computer Engineering can have various Job opportunities in public/private sector firms. CS Service provider based companies concerned in hardware/software development, application and its testing employ CS professionals. Some of the top companies employ IT Engineers such as Unisys, Qualcomm, Tata Elixi, Vodafone,BSNL, Accenture, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, ASUS, Cisco Systems, National Instruments, Cypress Semiconductor Tech. Ltd, BEL, Robert Bosch, Alcatel, Siemens, Boeing, Analog Devices India, Insilica Semiconductors and Xilinx India. There are also lots of job opportunities available in India as well as abroad. Some job titles: –
*Oracle PL/SQL Developer
The candidate can find jobs in government departments that carry out technical operations. These candidates can also find jobs in railways. Organizations.
-System and Security Administrator
One may find employment in the below mentioned sectors : –
-Database Management Companies
-Design Support Firms
-Data Communications Companies
* 8 passport size photographs.
* TC & Migration Certificate. *Character certificate from the last school attended.
* 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 3 sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
* Copies of extracurricular/sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 25th July 2018.
2. The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under-
Class 12th – 50%
Personal Interview – 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted, an offer/short listing letter will be sent to them. On Receipt of the above letter, students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course fee.
The fee can be deposited online through our website or by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
|BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE -ICIC0002438
|BANK NAME- SBI BANK
BRANCH- IMA, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –SBIN0000739
|BANK NAME- IDBI BANK
BRANCH- GMS ROAD, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –IBKL0001764
* 1.1: English and Communication Skills – I
* 1.2: Applied Mathematics – I
* 1.3: Applied Physics – I
* 1.4: Applied Chemistry – I
* 1.5: Basics of Information Technology
* 1.6: Engineering Drawing – I
* 1.7 General Workshop Practice – I
* 2.1: English and Communication Skills – II
* 2.2: Applied Mathematics – II
* 2.3: Applied Physics – II
* 2.4: Applied Chemistry – II
* 2.5: Environmental Science
* 2.6: Engineering Drawing – II
* 2.7: General Workshop Practice – II
* 3.1: Programming in ‘C’
* 3.2: Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* 3.3: Object Oriented Concepts
* 3.4: Computer System Peripherals
* 3.5: Digital Data Communication
* 3.6: Operating Systems
* 4.1: Data Structures Using ‘C’
* 4.2: Web Technologies
* 4.3: Computer Organizations & Architecture
* 4.4: Database Management System
* 4.5: System & Software Engineering
* 4.6 Computer Networks
* 4.7: Industrial Training
* 5.1: RDBMS
* 5.2: Visual Basic
* 5.3: MIS
* 5.4: Elective I – Network Operating system using Linux
Elective I – .Net Technologies
Elective I – Visual C++
* 5.5: Multimedia & Applications
* 5.6: Minor Project Work
General Skill Development Camp-I
* 6.1: Software Engineering
* 6.2: Computer Graphics
* 6.3: Java Programming
* 6.4: E-Commerce
* 6.5: Elective-II – Mobile Communication
* 6.6: Network Security
* 6.7: Internet & Web Designing
* 6.8: Major Project Work
General Skill Development Camp-II
|Details||Ist Year||IInd Year||IIIrd Year|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3,000/-||NA||NA|
|Campus Fee||Rs. 7,500/-||NA||NA|
|Other Charges (Uniform, Lab practical, Seminar etc.)||Rs. 11,500/-||NA||NA|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Library||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Other Charges (ID card/Marathon/SMS etc.)||Rs. 940/-||NA||NA|
|Medical Consultation Charges||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Placements||Rs. 4,000/-||NA||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Dissertation/Internship/Training Charges (wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)|
|University Exam Fee||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms|
Awarded Best Multi-Disciplinary College in India.
Awarded Best Emplacement College in India.
Awarded Best Technical & Professional College in Uttarakhand (North India).
Awarded Best Academic Leadership Award in IT And Management Education.
Awarded Best B-school & Mass Comm. College in North India.
Awarded Best Leading Management And Technical Institution.
Change can be the foundation of competitive advantage and reacting to changing industrial scenarios, BFIT Group of Institutions addresses the need for change in higher education with a promising attitude.
“If one is confident, positive and hardworking then nothing can stop you from achieving your goals and be successful in life,this is what I learnt from my college and this is now philosophy of my life.I got placed in mechanical engineering and for that i would like to thank my college for the support to increase my potential and for shaping my career.”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Give up on your frustration but never on your hopes. Give up thinking about your setbacks but never on your goals. Give up worrying about your past but never on your future.
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”
It is a great University and I wish the best of future to the University and its teachers, and would definitely like to be associated with it for the rest of my life
BFIT has given me the image of what I am today, the learning experience and the interaction with the teachers throughout my degree has been marvelous.
I found guidance, friendship , discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is my Director sir.
I love BFIT The people. We meet so many interesting people, from the faces we see at parties, to the international students we have group projects with, to the greatest people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.
I love BFIT College cultivates great friendships that last lifetimes because living with your best friends for forever creates an unbreakable bond.
See The BFIT in Your City
ARRAY PORA,OPPOSITE JEE ENN SON BAKERY,SRINAGAR-KASHMIR (J & K)
16AC/B, OPPOSITE WOMEN DEGREE COLLEGE,BEHIND SPICE FOOD COURT,GANDHI NAGAR-JAMMU(JAMMU & KASHMIR)
NEAR DR.AJAY PANDEY CLINIC,NAWABI ROAD,HALDWANI(UTTARAKHAND) PIN-263139
A-2,ABHISHEK APARTMENT,NEW BOAG ROAD,T NAGAR,CHENNAI(TAMIL NADU) PIN-600017
FLAT NO.2,GROUND FLOOR,RUKMANI APARTMENT,6 CHANDRALOK,NEAR HYDEL COLONY,ALIGANJ-LUCKNOW(U.P)
CHRISTIAN BASTI, AMRAVATI PATH,ARUNODOI ENCLAVE,FLAT NO. B-403,4TH FLOOR,GUWAHATI(ASSM) PIN-781019
2ND FLOOR,PANDOOI PLACE,BORING ROAD PATNA-1(BIHAR) PIN-800001
183 BLOCK A,LAKE TOWN,SILVER RESIDENCY,FLAT NO.1 B, KOLKATA(WEST BENGAL) PIN-700089
SHOP NO.22,BDS SHOPPING ARCADE,UPPER KHATLA AIZWAL(MIZORAM) PIN-796001
LOWER LACHUMIER,TEMPLE ROAD, NEAR SHILONG PRESS CLUB, SHILONG,(MEGHALAYA) PIN-793001
Near Laxmi Narayan Bari Road Opposite Laxmi Narayan Temple Banamalipur,Agartala,Tripura West Pin- 799001 CALL : +91-9719460505, 9720102040 ,8100333081 / 82.
3RD FLOOR, SHOP NO.9,ROSHPA TOWER,MAIN ROAD,RANCHI(JHARKHAND) PIN-834001
MIDDLE ROAD, OPPOSITE LANE NO.5,JOYNAGAR,AGARTALA(TRIPURA) PIN-799001
LAMABAM LEIKAI NAGAMAPAL RIMS ROAD CORNER,IMPHAL WEST,(MANIPUR) PIN NO-795004
FLAT NO.201,2ND FLOOR, KONARK TOWER, ABOVE KONARK DIAGNOSTIC CENTER,DILSUKHNAGAR,HYDERABAD(TELANGANA) PIN-500036
HOUSE NO-44/1124-B,NEW 70/1112-A,Sy-38/1,POTTAKUZHY LANE KALOOR,KOCHI(KERALA) PIN-682017