Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a 3 years regular diploma program, divided into 6 semesters. Diploma in Electrical Engineering course at BFIT is affiliated to Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
Electricity has become a part and parcel of our life. The world has come to a stage where, almost everything that we use needs to be operated with electricity. From a small house to a large factory requires electricity to perform its day to day activities. Every other gadget needs electricity be it a water pump, iron box, microwave oven, a machine in a factory, TV, Space craft, life supporting systems in a hospital, a lamp, etc.
The course focuses on the manufacturing of electrical equipment used in a number of sectors including construction and building and the production and distribution of power. Electrical engineering is a broad field offering a world of possibilities to professionals. Designing computers, electronic devices, communication systems, testing equipment and working to improve systems are just a few of the jobs performed by electrical engineers. These highly skilled professionals enjoy fulfilling and exciting work, a competitive salary and a bright job outlook.
Electrical engineering deals with the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It also covers various machines tools and equipment involved in the production, transmission, distribution, and measurement of electricity and also various protection devices.
Variety of Fields : Electrical engineering is composed of a wide variety of sub disciplines that professionals can choose such as power, control, electronics, microelectronics, signal processing, communication, instrumentation and computers. Professionals can also choose to work in various settings including offices, labs and industrial plants. Engineers may work on projects such as designing a telecommunication system, wiring buildings, designing household appliances, or operating an electric power station.
Opportunities for Advancement : Advancement opportunities for electrical engineers are plentiful. There are also countless electrical engineering certifications to position oneself as an expert in a specific area.
Work on High Profile Projects : Electrical engineers have a unique chance to make a difference in the lives of others. These professionals work together to solve problems using cutting-edge technology. Whether creating lifesaving biomedical instruments, developing faster ways for computers to operate, or designing devices that produce renewable sources of energy, the work they do each day has a profound impact on society.
Electrical engineering is rapidly growing not only within core areas such as wireless communications and mobile technologies but also in other cross-functioning areas including nanotechnology and biomedical engineering.
The world is moving towards the renewable source of energy including hydel, solar and wind power, and multi-national corporations are searching for power generation experts.
• 10th must be completed by you with at least 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
• You must not have any backlog left in 10th.
• Your age must not be more than 23 years.
• ITI course must be pursued by you from a recognized ITI Institute.
• You must have passed your course with at least 33% marks.
• Your age must not be more than 23 years.
• 12th must be completed by you in any Vocational category courses from a recognized Vocational Institute.
• You must have completed your Vocational course with at least 33% marks.
• 12th must be completed by you with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) from a recognized Education Board.
• 12th must be completed by at least 40% marks.
NOTE: On the basis of 10th you will get admission in 1st year of Diploma course, whereas on the basis of ITI or 12th with Vocational, PCM you will directly get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course.
Engineering has always been one of the most preferred career options for students. With the advancement in technology, the engineering sector is on an expansion spree. One of the popular and emerging fields in engineering is Electronics engineering. There are numerous job opportunities in this area.
So you want to take admission in diploma course in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , then you can go for it. Because Electrical and Electronics stream is a core stream, so, you will definitely have lots of job opportunities in core sector. After completion of diploma course you will be able to go for core technical jobs in Electronics field as well as core technical jobs in Electrical field.. So, don’t bother about it.. Just go for the diploma course….You can also go for B.tech course in the same field after completion of diploma course..Which will give you better job opportunity, also better designation and better salary…
Having a further look at the job prospects, there is bound to be huge demand for competent engineers in electronic industry to cope this demand in technology. The engineers would be involved in sustaining cutting edge technology to stay ahead in competition.
All these developments have been fueled by advances in communications technology. new protocols and coding schemes, new ways to represent video, images and speech as data, new means of delivering this information to users via cable, fiber, and increasingly via radio are constantly being emerged. These developments are, in turn, based on sound engineering principles.
If you are Interested in Electronics and Communication Engineering then CGC can fulfill your dreams and make your career at top Level. BFIT is one of the top leading college in India. BFIT has come out to be one of the leading technical campuses.
1. Admissions in Under Graduate Course- Diploma in Electrical Engineering is on the basis of merit of Class Xth/ XIIth/ITI marks and personal interview.
2. You can fill the online registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 5000/- online as the registration fees. If interested and eligible, Apply Online here
3. Alternatively , for the Seat registration you can deposit money by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
4. Selected students will be intimated over email/phone.
5. On the date of scheduled joining time the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc. shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
* 8 passport size photographs.
* TC & Migration Certificate. *Character certificate from the last school attended.
* 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 3 sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
* Copies of extracurricular/sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 25th July 2018.
2. The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under-
Class 12th – 50%
Personal Interview – 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted, an offer/short listing letter will be sent to them. On Receipt of the above letter, students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course fees.
The fees can be deposited online through our website or by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
|BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE -ICIC0002438
|BANK NAME- SBI BANK
BRANCH- IMA, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –SBIN0000739
|BANK NAME- IDBI BANK
BRANCH- GMS ROAD, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –IBKL0001764
* 1.1: ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS – I
* 1.2: APPLIED MATHEMATICS – I
* 1.3: APPLIED PHYSICS – I
* 1.4: APPLIED CHEMISTRY – I
* 1.5: BASICS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
* 1.6: ENGINEERING DRAWING – I
* 1.7: GENERAL WORKSHOP PRACTICE – I
* 2.1: ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS – II
* 2.2.: APPLIED MATHEMATICS – II
* 2.3: APPLIED PHYSICS – II
* 2.4: APPLIED CHEMISTRY-II
* 2.5: ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
* 2.6: ENGINEERING DRAWING – II
* 2.7: GENERAL WORKSHOP PRACTICE – II
* 3.1: FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
* 3.2: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING MATERIALS
* 3.3: ELECTRONICS DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
* 3.4: FUNDAMENTALS OF MECHANICAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
* 3.5: ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT AND MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
* 3.6: ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP PRACTICE
* 4.1: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN AND DRAWING
* 4.2: D.C. MACHINES AND TRANSFORMERS
* 4.3: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AND MICROPROCESSOR
* 4.4: GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRICAL POWER
* 4.5: INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
* 4.6: ESTIMATING AND COSTING IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
* 4.7: INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
* 5.1: AC MACHINES
* 5.2: SUBSTATION, SWITCH GEAR AND PROTECTION
* 5.3: INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
* 5.4: ENERGY MANAGEMENT
* 5.5: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL OF DRIVES
* 5.6: ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
* 6.1: UTILIZATION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY
* 6.2: MICRO HYDEL AND NON CONVENTIONAL ENERGY SOURCES
* 6.3: PLC & MICRO CONTROLLERS
* 6.4: ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION IN BUILDINGS
* 6.5: APPLICATION OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
* 6.6: EMPLOYABLE SKILLS
* 6.7: PROJECT WORK
|Details||Ist Year||IInd Year||IIIrd Year|
|Form Fee||Rs. 500/-||NA||NA|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3,000/-||NA||NA|
|Campus Fee||Rs. 7,500/-||NA||NA|
|Other Charges (Uniform, Lab practical, Seminar etc.)||Rs. 11,500/-||NA||NA|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Library||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Other Charges (ID card/Marathon/SMS etc.)||Rs. 940/-||NA||NA|
|Medical Consultation Charges||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Dissertation/Internship/Training Charges (wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)||(wherever applicable)|
|University Exam Fee||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms||As per the University Norms|
Awarded Best Multi-Disciplinary College in India.
Awarded Best Emplacement College in India.
Awarded Best Technical & Professional College in Uttarakhand (North India).
Awarded Best Academic Leadership Award in IT And Management Education.
Awarded Best B-school & Mass Comm. College in North India.
Awarded Best Leading Management And Technical Institution.
Change can be the foundation of competitive advantage and reacting to changing industrial scenarios, BFIT Group of Institutions addresses the need for change in higher education with a promising attitude.
I love BFIT College cultivates great friendships that last lifetimes because living with your best friends for forever creates an unbreakable bond.
I love BFIT The people. We meet so many interesting people, from the faces we see at parties, to the international students we have group projects with, to the greatest people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.
I found guidance, friendship , discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is my Director sir.
BFIT has given me the image of what I am today, the learning experience and the interaction with the teachers throughout my degree has been marvelous.
It is a great University and I wish the best of future to the University and its teachers, and would definitely like to be associated with it for the rest of my life
See The BFIT in Your City
Paraypora Opposite Jeeenn Son Bakery Srinagar 190005 CALL: +91-9719460515 / 9906367689.
16AC/B Opposite Women Degree College Behind SPICE Food Court Gandhi Nagar Jammu, CALL: +91-9719460515 / 7300777725
BFIT Group of Institution 160/4 - Mahajan Bazar Near Municipal Corporation Mandi Himachal Pradesh -175001 CALL: +91-9719460485 / 8755122229 / 7060407033
Near Ajay Pandey Clinic Nawabi road Haldwani CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060 / 7060407044.
Flat no. 504 Royal view Heritage Apartment Birbalsahani Marg Near Hanuman Setumandir Lucknow University New Hyderabad Lucknow -226007 CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060 / 8755122227 .
2nd Floor Nilgirimenssion Bhangaghar Near Big Bazar Guwahati. CALL: 9719460505, 9720102040, 8100333081 / 82.
2nd Floor Pandooi Place Boring Road Patna-1 CALL: +91-9720102060
BJ- 311 Salt Lake Sector 2 Kolkata 91 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102040, 8100333081 / 82.
Sangaywongmo CO Sng Girls Hostel Near Petrol Pump.Apex Bank Colony E Sector Itanagar - 791111 CALL: 8979996688, 8100333081 / 82 .
Lower Lachumier Temple Road near Shillong Press Club Shillong -793001 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102040 / 9720102085 / 8100333081 / 82
Shop Number 22,BDS Shopping Acrade Upper Khatla, Aizawl CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102060, 8100333081 / 82
Roshpa Tower. Main road Ranchi CALL: 9719460485 / 9720102060.
Near Laxmi Narayan Bari Road Opposite Laxmi Narayan Temple Banamalipur,Agartala,Tripura West Pin- 799001 CALL : +91-9719460505, 9720102040 ,8100333081 / 82.
Bfit Office Lamabamleikai Nagamapal Rims Road Corner Imphal West 795004 CALL: +91-9719460505, 9720102060, 8100333081 / 82.
Flat No 202 2nd Floor Konark Tower Near Konark Diagnostic Center, Dilsuknagar, Hyderabad, Telangana Hyderabad 500036
Apartment No. TR/69/1836 3rd Floor Of TI Heritage Apartment Complex At SRM Road, Ernakulum Kerela,India CALL: +91-9719460515 / 9720100808 / 7300777727 / 9032142790.
Main market, Handwara Near hdfc bank CALL: +91-9719460515
Technology Guest House New Bus Stand Near Water Tank Leh Ladakh -194101 CALL: +91-9719460515 , 9412967633, 9419221049