1. Admissions in Under Graduate Course- B.Sc. Statistics is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
2. You can fill the online registration form available on the website and pay Rs. 5000/- online as the registration fee. If interested and eligible, Apply Online here
3. Alternatively, for the Seat registration you can deposit money by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
4. Selected students will be intimated over email/phone.
5. On the date of scheduled joining time the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc. shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
* 8 passport size photographs.
* TC & Migration Certificate. *Character certificate from the last school attended.
* 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
* 3 sets of photocopies of all the above documents.
* Copies of extracurricular/sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.
Upon verification of the above documents, the candidates shall appear for their Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. If any of the above mentioned documents are not available, then the admission given shall be provisional basis unless submitted. The required documents will have to be submitted latest by 25th July 2018.
2. The merit list is drawn on the basis of weightage as under-
Class 12th – 50%
Personal Interview – 50%
A merit list will be drawn on the basis of above. Those shortlisted, an offer/short listing letter will be sent to them. On Receipt of the above letter, students need to confirm their admission within 15 days of receiving the communication and deposit the course fee.
The fee can be deposited online through our website or by making Demand Draft in favor of BFIT payable at Dehradun by depositing the cash in ICICI Bank or you can transfer money from any bank through RTGS/NEFT.
|BANK NAME- ICICI BANK
A/C HOLDER-BFIT TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BRANCH- ANURAG CHOWK, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE -ICIC0002438
|BANK NAME- SBI BANK
BRANCH- IMA, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –SBIN0000739
|BANK NAME- IDBI BANK
BRANCH- GMS ROAD, DEHRADUN
IFSC CODE –IBKL0001764
3. Students confirmed for admission shall have to deposit the balance fee for the first year within next 30 days of confirmation of admission. Those students wishing to avail a bank loan and requiring extra time shall make a request within 3 weeks of confirmation of admission. Additional time to deposit the fee or as deemed fit by the selection committee will be granted only on an undertaking that in case the fee is not deposited till the due date, the seat may be allotted to another candidate. In case of sanction of higher loan amounts, the balance will be refunded to the students.