Top BCA Colleges in India
Best BCA College in Dehradun
BCA College in Dehradun
BCA, Bachelor of Computer Application is a 3-year undergraduate course that imparts knowledge on the basics of computer application and software development. It is affiliated with HNBGU which is a well-known university that affiliates with many other colleges. The syllabus of BCA includes Operating Systems, Introduction to Programming Using C, Programming In Java etc. There is high demand for skilled professionals who could serve and solve the various problems in the world of technology and IT in India.
Benefits of studying BCA are
- It opens a pool of job opportunities in diverse fields, mainly inside the IT area.
- BCA is sort of equal to the B.Tech course. The most important benefit of opting for BCA is that it’s a 3 years program while B.Tech is a four-year path.
- There’s a possibility for college students to go for better research too like MCA to feature a further part and update their abilities and experience which results in career development.
College students become talented in well-used programming languages including JAVA, C++, Python, CSS, Linux, and so on, which in return enhance their technical competencies properly.
BFIT, the institute of excellence offers the best training to its students through numerous modes. The institute has properly geared up laboratories with excessive era computers. The laboratories have the ability of getting many college students at a selected time. Students are given proper opportunity to work at the big software program to make sure that they properly understood the theoretical information which has been imparted via the college.
Renowned BCA professionals are referred to for the seminars which are performed at regular durations for the scholars. Experts share their reports and inspire them too. Occasional visits to large organizations, IT sectors also are performed so that students could get first-hand knowledge of the work related to the involved area. These kinds of efforts made via the institute for the scholars make BFIT, one of the popular and prestigious institutes of BCA in Dehradun.
There are certain eligibility criteria for the students applying for the admission in top BCA Colleges in India. The criteria is as follows:
Minimum qualification required is 10+2 with any stream from any recognized board.
Minimum percentage required is 45% for GEN/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
BCA Scope in India
The job roles after the BCA path are numerous and college students can locate profession balance within 2-5 years of employment. The IT studies industry is booming in India at a quick pace and according to records the need for skilled experts will double by 2025.
Some of the job profiles for BCA graduates are
- Software Developer: A Software Developer’s main task is to analyze, layout, put into effect and control the software program programs and make certain the smooth functioning of the program.
- System Analyst: System Analyst is in particular responsible to examine and design viable techniques to resolve business queries with the assistance of IT.
- Web Designer: Web designers generally design and set the layout of the website.
- Technical Associate: Technical associate’s fundamental process function is to assist the admin body of workers or the company in everyday routine technical issues.
- Customer Support Technician: Technician customer support Technician’s main activity role is to pick out solutions to the laptop system problems like troubleshooting and alike
- IT Technical Support Developer: Their function is to diagnose the hardware problems and assist customers to download apps and programs.
Other School Of Information Technology & Computer Science Program
BCA Course Fees
Fee is applicable to applicants admitted on the basis of AIBFEE (BCA).
Download fee structure from the below link: Click Here
How Can I Get Admission in BCA Course
A) Under Graduate Course- BCA Admission in Dehradun is based on the Percentage of the XII standard / AIBFEE Exam / GD-PI.
BCA Course Syllabus
|SET/CSE/BCA/C101||Programming in “C”|
|SET/CSE/BCA/C103||Mathematical Foundation of|
|SET/CSE/BCA/CP11||Computer Fundamental Lab|
|SET/CSE/BCA/CP12||Programming in “C” Lab|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If a candidate wants to upgrade their qualifications and technical skills in computer applications then should opt for the MCA course. It is of 3 years and includes subjects such as computational theory, programming, algorithm design and optimization, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, probability, statistics, etc
After MCA, candidates will get an average salary of around INR 3-8 LPA. It can go higher as well as it totally depends upon the candidate’s skills and experience.