Candidates who wish to pursue their career in mass communication can appear for BA in mass communication. There are a huge number of mass communication colleges in Dehradun that offers BA degree or MA in mass communication both in English and Hindi journalism.
In today’s time, mass communication has turned out to be among the fastest growing courses all across the globe. Long gone are the days when several students went for engineering and medical courses. These days, BA in mass communication has turned out to be one of the vital career options among the youth. Undoubtedly, mass communication is playing a major role in keeping the correct face of the society in front of people. As a result, the demand for mass communication graduates has increased to a great extent. In case, you are planning to do BA in mass communication, you will come across several mass communication colleges in Dehradun which offers full-time and part-time courses in mass communication.
What You Get To Learn In BA In Mass Communication
When you enroll in the top college of Dehradun to get a degree of BA in mass communication, you will get exposed to a wide range of topics depending on the mass communication college you select.
• In the first year, you will be introduced to a wide range of research and theories analyzing the role of media in society.
• During the second and third year, the modules will go deeper and train regarding the media’s impact on war, politics, feminism, sport and many others.
• Various media and communications degrees also cover the method utilized for making documentaries, radio technology, films and many more.
• There are several courses that also include dissertation in final year.
What Courses To Study For Enrolling In BA In Mass Communication
• Aspirants who are wishing to pursue their career in mass communication need to pass their senior secondary examination and possess good communication skills.
• Admission to distinct courses are done on the basis of marks achieved in the qualifying examinations.
• Minimum qualification for BA in mass communication is 10+2. And, for MA in mass communication, you must possess a bachelor degree in mass communication or relevant area.
• There are some universities and colleges in Dehradun that admit candidates on the basis of marks achieved in class 12th followed by a face to face interview.
Apart from this, there are various colleges in Dehradun that conduct their own entrance examination and consider the marks scored by the candidate for admission.
In A Nutshell
To sum up, BA in mass communication has a huge scope as you are not just restricted to news and journalism. In fact, you also get the option of going into film direction, radio jockey, acting, creative writing and many more. These areas of entertainment are equally rewarding and offer an impressive growth. A degree in BA in mass communication from the top college in Dehradun trains you with analytical ability and verbal skills. So, go ahead and enroll in BA/MA in mass communication and lead to a bright future.